WE’RE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEERS 2023
Be a part of the amazing and dynamic group of volunteers that will help run the 2023 Challenger event!
Our volunteers assist the organizing committee members, players, officials, spectators, and activities.
Over 2,700 volunteer hours were contributed in the 2022 Calgary National Bank Challenger event! We are grateful to all the past volunteers and the perspective volunteers that are going to join us on the next 2023 edition – thank you!
LIST OF VOLUNTEER GROUPS WE REQUIRE
- Assists spectators to appropriate seating areas
- Will Call (ticketing desk)
- Responsible to coordinate the pick-up/drop off tickets, accreditation sign in and sign out
- Assist with the drop off and pick up of vehicle keys
- Distribute accreditation passes and badges to those arriving at the tournament venues
- Access Control
- Validate admission and accreditation for access to the venue (tickets, corporate box holders, pass-holders)
- Provide access control to operational spaces in venues
- Transportation (drivers)
- Pick up and drop off players, coaches, officials and tournament officials at the airport/tournament venue and tournament hotel • Drivers must be 25 years of age or older and hold a valid Drivers License from Alberta (or equivalent from other Provinces) with a clean drivers abstract
- Airport Greeters
- Greet players, coaches, officials, and tournament staff • May involve rotating positions, working outside, standing and lifting
- Volunteer Organization Committee (coordinator)
- Assists management staff with coordinating all volunteer groups
- Generally these members will be involved prior to the start date of the event and will help with scheduling and running orientation sessions
- Other tasks will be assigned during the event as part of daily tournament operations
Interested in joining our Volunteer Team?
Please fill out the 2023 Volunteer form linked HERE
Then send your 2023 Volunteer form to Luka Gokadze via email: email@example.com